Well….I was getting so excited for this fall season & having fun styling simple outfits to put together as the weather got colder….but the funny thing is that aside from a few random days here and there, it really hasn’t gotten cold yet and we are still having heat waves here in NYC even though its already October!
Anyway, here are some of my favorite casual looks for when the weather finally cools down…..
Loving embellished denim jackets, ruffled tops & sweatshirts, leather-look mini skirts and fun, detailed booties for the FW17 season:
SHOP THE POST:
1. Jacket/ Sunset & Spring
2. Embroidered jean jacket/ Blank NYC
3. Lt wash embroidered jacket/ Blank NYC
4. Faux fur trim jacket/ Blank NYC
5. Pink ruffle sweatshirt/ JOA
6.white ruffle top/ English Factory
7. Pink ruffle raglan sweatshirt/ Splendid
8. Grey ruffle sweatshirt/ English Factory
9. Studded booties/ Topshop
10. Embroidered boots/ Rebecca Minkoff
11. zip-up mini skirt/ Capulet
12. Leather look mini/ Blank NYC
13. Ruffled mini/ Endless Rose
14. Star boots/ Dolce Vita
15. Leopard booties/ Sam Edelman
Which one is your favorite? Leave a comment below!
Follow me on Bloglovin’