Happy Friday! It’s the weekend!
It seems we are finally heading into the last weekend of the summer season! So…..it also seems like the right time to think about this coming fall season & what our new Fall Favorites will be.
Here are some of things I will be adding to or pulling from my closet that can be mixed & matched together to complete my fall 2017 wardrobe:
MY FRIDAY FAVORITES ( & all styles are under $100!)
- SOMETHING RED –loving red & all things ruffled for fall
- SOMETHING BLUE ( AS IN DENIM BLUE….)- distressed denim looks new again especially in a lighter wash or cropped length
- SOMETHING LEOPARD- leopard prints are my favorite & such a classic print, it’s almost a neutral!
- SOMETHING FLORAL- loving dark & moody floral prints for fall
- & SOMETHING OLD THAT FEELS LIKE NEW… your classic band tees, but with a vintage look & updated fitSHOP THE POST : 1) red ruffle top/ ASOS & red ruffle sweater/ ENDLESS ROSE 2) ripped jeans/ TOPSHOP & distressed denim/ LEVI’S 3) leopard print dress w/ stripes/ ASOS & leopard wrap dress/ BARDOT 4) floral print dress/ ASOS & long sleeve floral print dress/ ASTR 5. led zepplin band tee/ TOPSHOP & queen band tee/ DAYDREAMER
Hope you have an amazing weekend!
Follow me on Bloglovin’