We just got back from a quick trip to Los Angeles & since the weather is still so warm here in New York City I’m still wearing all my favorite summer dresses on repeat. But with September coming up & right around the corner, new fall items have been on my mind.
Sometimes a few new key pieces can be added in to blend with your summer wardrobe & give you a head start on the fall season.
Here are some of my favorite new items for fall/ transition in prices ranging from “the splurge to the steal” :
- The Embellished MOTO Jacket (throw it over your summer dresses at night when it gets a little chilly now & wear for a cool daytime look for fall)
- STUDDED Booties (fall is always a great time for new boots, but with all the cool new styles out now, who can wait till then? Pair these with bare legs and a skirt for now & anything else for later)
- DENIM MINI: the perfect transition piece to wear now and later that ultimately goes with everything
- HANDBAG with Hardware (a “wear everywhere” bag for an extra edge that takes you from a daytime look to girls night out)
- The Dark Floral Print Top (looks great with denim shorts or a skirt & sandals now, then pair with skinny or distressed jeans & boots for fall)
Click HERE for all shopping details & my fall style inspiration……
Can you tell which ones are “the splurge” & which ones are “the steal” ?
Leave a comment below
Follow me on Bloglovin’