Happy Thanksgiving! I’m getting excited for the holiday season & the chance to get a little dressed up for all the different holiday events. This season my absolute favorite colors have been Wine & Rose Pink and I just love how these colors look together and how they mix and match so effortlessly in different fabrics & textures.
I like to keep my pretty holiday looks a little bit casual and to mix them with some edgier accessories like a studded handbag or some sleek rock n roll style boots. It’s fun to play with different looks and to combine feminine fabrics such as lace, satin or velvet.
Wishing you a happy & healthy holiday season with lots of style, fun & happiness!
Here are some of my favorite looks for the fall/winter holiday season…..
Loving the colors wine & rose pink in all shades, bell sleeved cozy knits, satin & velvet, lace tops & faux fur jackets
SHOP THE POST:
1. Bell Sleeve Sweater / Endless Rose
2. Studded Handbag / Marc Jacobs
3. Satin Boots / Free People
4. Velvet Top / Self Portrait
5. Lace Trim Blouse / Alice & Olivia
6. Ruffled Lace Top / Ella Moss
7. Handbag / See By Chloe
8. Boots / Kenneth Cole
9. Velvet Dress / MISA Los Angeles
10. Chiffon Dress / MISA Los Angeles
11. Faux Fur Coat / LPA
Which one is your favorite? Leave a comment below!
Follow me on Bloglovin’